1/72 Mi-24 Czech Air Force, 221st Attack Helicopter Sq (Tiger Markings)

Well as I am hosting this GB with Lloyd, thought I had better get my build in

Due to work issues I have decided to build a 1/72 Hind rather than the 1/35 Blackhawk I had planed for this GB

The kit is the 1/72 Revell Mi-24 Hind E, (Re-boxed Zeveda ), I will be using the kit decals for the Czechoslovakian Hind with the Tiger on the side

I will be using Eduard Masks, zoom set for the cockpit, paint will probably be Mr Color

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

• Like 4

Aha, so you're the person that snagged this kit from my LMS! :ninja:

Just kidding of course, looking at your avatar I don't think we're even on the same continent. Good luck with the build, looking forward to seeing what you make of it. That paint job is amazing.

Nice choice - I almost bought this kit but ended up buying the 32nd Trumpeter version instead. But I really like the box art scheme of the Revell version - its very eye catching

I was going to join in this GB with my Hind but I have to finish off my Pegasus first and I doubt I'll finish it before this GB is done. However, stranger things have happened, and in the mean time, I shall be enjoying you bring yours together

MH

Aha, so you're the person that snagged this kit from my LMS! :ninja:

Just kidding of course, looking at your avatar I don't think we're even on the same continent. Good luck with the build, looking forward to seeing what you make of it. That paint job is amazing.

Bet he did snag it

• Like 1