Germanwings Park Inn Nasca decals

Soloturk

Just wondering has anyone actually dared the A319 with Nasca's Germanwings Park Inn decals?

http://www.nazca-decals.com/assets/images/germanwingsparkinn-lamina.JPG

You have to do the squares yourself! I've always wondered if someone has actually done this yet, have you seen one done before? I tried googling it, and all I found was a metal 1:500 model and that's it.

I must admit I've had the temptation to get these and give it a bash!

I've had the decals for a few years but my nerve has failed me every time I've seriously thought about actually making the model. I suspect masking for spraying would reduce my will to live and I'd probably hand-paint the squares although in my experience yellow is difficult to hand paint. It's never got underway because trying to figure out how to mark out the pattern on the model fries my brain. I had a tentative plan to print out a square-on side view to 1/144 and work from that but it's still just a tentative plan and unlikely to be put into effect anytime soon.

Incidentally if any fellow window decal users are still unaware of it, Authentic Airliners now have "photo real" window decals for the whole A320 family. I'm about to put in an order with a view to extensive retrofitting.