Welcome to Britmodeller.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

  • Announcements

    • Mike

      Switched Identities   18/06/17

      If you are still having problems logging in and remaining under your own username following the DDoS attack last week, you need to log off, clear your browser's cache, and restart your browser to ensure you clear all the old files from your temporary area.  Then you should be sorted.
Homebee

1/72 - de Havilland D.H.104 Dove by Amodel - release in 2017

82 posts in this topic

Any thoughts on this being a collaboration project? To my mind its seems to be an awfully small pond for two 72nd styrene Dove kits. If one was a 48th kit that would be manner from heaven.

 

Thomo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid
Typo, what else!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't imagine Amodel would work with another company (outside of Eastern Europe) if that's what you are suggesting. They are very close-knit with Modelsvit and Eastern Express but that's it..

 

Can't wait for the Amodel Dove.... lots of schemes to choose from.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Tomohawk Kid said:

Any thoughts on this being a collaboration project? To my mind its seems to be an awfully small pond for two 72nd styrene Dove kits. If one was a 48th kit that would be manner from heaven.

 

Thomo.

 

I support a 1/48 dove anytime or a  twin pioneer, herald or heron as well......classic important aircrafts in my opinion....with such a rich heritage n history.....

 

rgds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr B said:

 

I support a 1/48 dove anytime or a  twin pioneer, herald or heron as well......classic important aircrafts in my opinion....with such a rich heritage n history.....

 

rgds

 

 

Never mind  the or let's have them all in quarter scale. I like being greedy.

 

Thomo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid
Spelt my name wrong, Doh!
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Radleigh said:

I can't imagine Amodel would work with another company (outside of Eastern Europe) if that's what you are suggesting. They are very close-knit with Modelsvit and Eastern Express but that's it..

 

Can't wait for the Amodel Dove.... lots of schemes to choose from.

 

 

 

Is this speculation or based on fact?

 

Curious Thomo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of both, Amodel do work with EE (or at least EE rebox Amodel kits and visa versa) and I'm almost certain Modelsvit and Amodel share a factory. But I've never had that proven. They aren't the easiest of company's to get in touch with, which makes me believe they wouldn't have much to do with any other company.

 

I would find it very strange for a Ukraine company to randomly start working along side a New Zealand company, but I guess stranger things have happened. Email Kiwi Models and see what they say....

 

Best way to get an answer. Email - skygodnz@clear.net.nz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Radleigh said:

Bit of both, Amodel do work with EE (or at least EE rebox Amodel kits and visa versa) and I'm almost certain Modelsvit and Amodel share a factory. But I've never had that proven. They aren't the easiest of company's to get in touch with, which makes me believe they wouldn't have much to do with any other company.

 

I would find it very strange for a Ukraine company to randomly start working along side a New Zealand company, but I guess stranger things have happened. Email Kiwi Models and see what they say....

 

Best way to get an answer. Email - skygodnz@clear.net.nz

 

OK, I thought you where in the know?

 

Thomo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now