OH-6 A Loach 1/48 Pic`s and video! LOW LEVEL HELL

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

today I want to introduce a small video about my OH-6A Loach in 1/48 . It was a kitbash with Academy`s Hughes 500 D Police helicopter and OH-6 A -AMP kit. So the AMP kit isn`t bad, but the clear parts look like milky glass and were scrap. The Academy kit is absolute top with clear parts and similar to the AMP kit. So my idea was to cut of the modern tail boom from Academy`s kit and change with the AMP one. It works very nice! Also cut out the front doors, wich was quite typical at that time.

I added many details. The sandbags were handformed from Magicsculp each by each. The figures came from Verlinden, and Plusmodel. The Ford Mutt is also from Verlinden and became an antler on the bonnet. But this is fictional...!

So please have a look at the video and I`ll hope you enjoy this journey through time ...... :bye:

34_zpscnzlumb3.jpg

38_zpsnhwiykby.jpg

09_zps0eikzuej.jpg18_zpsviursgiy.jpg

• Like 43

Andy mate, where the heck do you find the time to turn out so many great models in such a short time?! This is yet another cracker, straight from the top drawer!

• Like 1

Hi all

I appreciate all your respectfulf words very much !!! Thank you !!!

@Doozer: This diorama is roundabout 2 years old, the Bf-109 was a built from last year. This year I only finished the SG-38 glider and brandnew the Douglas A-1J from Tamiya wich will appear in one of the next days. :winkgrin:

Andy

Wow ! great job on that Andy, was contemplating just modifying an Academy myself but the tail made from scratch. You may have given me the inspiration to do it.

Really nice job on yours.

• Like 1