Qyestion re H&S spare parts

Jimbo

Hi Paul

I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I have a couple of questions before I order some bits for my airbrush. I thought it might help others if I ask here rather than a PM.

I got my airbrush and compressor from you a couple of years ago (think it was a Southern Expo show) and I've been extremely pleased with both. I'm after a new needle set and replacement seals, but I'm a bit confused as to which bits I need.

I have an H&S Infinity (model no 126543) - which seems to have been replaced by the Infinity CR Plus? I think you said on another thread (and apologies if it wasn't you! :)) that the CR brushes are chrome plated rather than nickel plated. If so, does that mean the innards are the same?

My brush came with the .15 needle (as well as the 0.4) but I seem to have blockage problems (oooerr!) and reading another thread it seems maybe it's a little too small for some paints. So I'd like to get the 0.2 needle set which I think is 126833.

For the seal set, I'm not sure if I need: Sealing kit for H&S not Crplus or Colani (123910)

or: Sealing kit for CR plus (123911)

which I suppose depends on how similar the Infinity and Infinity CR Plus are?

Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure I order the right parts. Any help would be gratefully appreciated :-)

Many thanks

Jim

Hi Paul

I hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I have a couple of questions before I order some bits for my airbrush. I thought it might help others if I ask here rather than a PM.

I got my airbrush and compressor from you a couple of years ago (think it was a Southern Expo show) and I've been extremely pleased with both. I'm after a new needle set and replacement seals, but I'm a bit confused as to which bits I need.

I have an H&S Infinity (model no 126543) - which seems to have been replaced by the Infinity CR Plus? I think you said on another thread (and apologies if it wasn't you! :)) that the CR brushes are chrome plated rather than nickel plated. If so, does that mean the innards are the same?

My brush came with the .15 needle (as well as the 0.4) but I seem to have blockage problems (oooerr!) and reading another thread it seems maybe it's a little too small for some paints. So I'd like to get the 0.2 needle set which I think is 126833.

For the seal set, I'm not sure if I need: Sealing kit for H&S not Crplus or Colani (123910)

or: Sealing kit for CR plus (123911)

which I suppose depends on how similar the Infinity and Infinity CR Plus are?

Sorry for all the questions but I want to make sure I order the right parts. Any help would be gratefully appreciated :-)

Many thanks

Jim

Hi,

Answering the questions in order.

The CRplus Infinity had extra layers of plating inside as well as the heavy duty plating on the outside.

Blockage problems, I clean the inside of the nozzles with micro brushes & use a 10X magnifier to check the inside of the nozzle.

0.2mm nozzle set, you just need the 0.2mm needle and 0.2mm nozzle. The aircap that you use for the 0.15mm nozzle is also used with the 0.2mm npzzle set, so no need to buy this again.

O rings its the standard 123910 for the standard Infinity.

Links below:

http://www.modellingtools.co.uk/sealing-kit-for-hs-not-crplus-or-colani-123910-3520-p.asp

http://www.modellingtools.co.uk/nozzle-02-mm-hs-123822-3464-p.asp

http://www.modellingtools.co.uk/needle-02-mm-hs-123730-3460-p.asp

Hope that helps.

Paul

Hi Paul

Thank you for the VERY speedy response.

That's great, just what I needed to know - an order will be on its way very shortly! And a special thanks for pointing out about the air cap - not many would do that, very grateful.

Very best wishes

Jim

PS Just seen how I typed the title (qyestion!) Can't believe I didn't notice, even after previewing it before posting! :wall:

• Like 1