JUGGERNAUT HAS COME - STÜRMTIGER 1/35 ITALERI

Hi Pals,

I think over this model, and I would like to share with you all. It's not exactly like I thought to stay, but IMHO, I am reasonably happy with the end result. :winkgrin:

The photos are taken with SLR camera, so you can appreciate the details. :yikes:

Thanks for watch and comment, include a link to the thread of mounting since you are interested.
Until the next model, cheers mates :thumbsup:

ulwbzXM.jpg

LcEznrz.jpg

FHCMsvt.jpg

Y185sK1.jpg

0rp6lKd.jpg

p5L5HZA.jpg

npdvJ80.jpg

QBYYRjL.jpg

65sf19P.jpg

ypCbwPl.jpg

KBKEyWA.jpg

Some pictures on detail....

XD7a0vE.jpg

rUx5SKm.jpg

nyw7R9D.jpg

nyw7R9D.jpg

0w0H7G0.jpg

L8wIsG3.jpg

2aTaWSu.jpg

uDWYtDz.jpg

NJO960G.jpg

:winkgrin:

Here is the link to thread work in progress if you desire watch it

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234995831-juggernaut-is-coming/page-1

Edited by FrancisGL
  • Like 38

I enjoyed following your WIP thread and you built this into a stunning model - especially when you consider it's an old Italeri Kit!! I really like your detailing and weathering. Very well done! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

PlaStix, on 04 Feb 2016 - 12:39 PM, said:

I enjoyed following your WIP thread and you built this into a stunning model - especially when you consider it's an old Italeri Kit!! I really like your detailing and weathering. Very well done! :thumbsup:

Thx for your like and kind comment Stix, I'm glad you like it, cheers mate :winkgrin:

prowler0000, on 05 Feb 2016 - 12:32 AM, said:

Ahhh, I remember when this was just a bunch of plastic in a box: How it's grown!

Great finish, Francis!! (whats next?)

Thx prowler0000 for your kind comment, for next, so I have no very clear. It may be another model of WW2, the same type (oldie, Italeri, Zvezda, 1/35,), because I had saved about 15 models in a closet for almost 15 years. Now I resumed the hobby, the i'am taking to catch up, and test the new technics and materials that have appeared.

Alternatively, I am taking the kits that I had mounted my other stage modeler, with an age of 25 or 30 years, and seeing which is a good base to "reinvent" and add them back to the collection.

Cheers mate :winkgrin:

• Like 1

SimonT, on 05 Feb 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

That looks really good, lots of little details that make it come to life, with very good painting and photography to show it all off. Heading over to your WiP to steal ideas!

Thx Simon for your kind comment, delighted that passes by WIP and steal tricks :bobby: , not whether you will be very useful, but if you doubt something ... you ask me, Greetings mate :winkgrin:

Badder, on 06 Feb 2016 - 12:44 PM, said:Badder, on 06 Feb 2016 - 12:44 PM, said:Badder, on 06 Feb 2016 - 12:44 PM, said:

That's turned out absolutely smashing that has. Great job on the weathering. Enjoyed the WiP too.

NOW PUT IT IN A DIORAMA! :police:

Regards,

Badder.

Thx Badder for your kind comment, I really would love to put it in a diorama, but unfortunately I do not have enough to put site (I'm still looking for a piece of furniture to put my growing collection ... sigh), nor think I have enough skill to make dioramas.

I probably get some figures to give him some "life" (I also have to put a day), greetings and thanks mate

That is one great finish on that armour well done.

Thx Knikki for your kind comment, cheers mate

AndyRM101, on 06 Feb 2016 - 9:43 PM, said:

Fantastic result Francis. Lovely paintwork and weathering

Andy

Thx for your like and kind comment Andy, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Thx for your like MikeR, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Edited by FrancisGL