JUGGERNAUT HAS COME - STÜRMTIGER 1/35 ITALERI

23 hours ago, Cromwell said:

Nice build.

Does it come with any interior?

Thx for your kind comment, yes, the kit has an interior, which consists of the combat chamber, the projectile supports, a seat, a steering wheel, the projectiles, and the back of the mortar, except for that part, the supports, and the floor, perhpas, Is very rudimentary, apart, that once mounted, you would not see anything or very little ...

Cheers Cromwell :D

Awesome beast here. I really like your finishing on this one. Seeing a live Sturmtiger is yet on my wishlist!

/Cheers to you

• Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 07:32, Blaubar said:

Awesome beast here. I really like your finishing on this one. Seeing a live Sturmtiger is yet on my wishlist!

/Cheers to you

Thx for your kind comments, i'm glad you like it, cheers Blaubar :thumbsup2:

Edited by FrancisGL

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 09:39, Gremlin56 said:

Beautiful job done here Francis, I think I missed this one completely in 2016.

:yes:

Many thanks for your like and kind comments, it is very possible, because it is one of my first kits completed since returning to hobby after many years ...
I think that now I would do something better with him, because I have more materials (I did not even know) and something more skill, maybe, although they are very different obviously, you can see differences between Stürm and M48 which is the last kit I have finished...

Cheers Julian :cheers:

Just popped in after a few months to remind myself how excellent your Sturmtiger is Francis.

Super, smashing, lovely.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badder said:

Just popped in after a few months to remind myself how excellent your Sturmtiger is Francis.

Super, smashing, lovely.

Rearguards,

Badder

I am the first surprised, has already passed the 4000 views, I do not forget your advice with the fender, to make it correct and that makes this success is also a little bit yours. :thumbsup2:

I'm reasonably well, I hope you are too, thinking that it is coming soon, and it's just that when you have more than one project to shoot, I find it very difficult to decide for myself ...:undecided:
Your diorama is going well, too much for me, I would love to do something similar, but for now I find it imposible.
Many thanks for your kind comments again, cheers Badder :cheers:
  • Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 13:00, 4509davidb said:

love the damage - how did you do that?

Great job - I wouldn't touch an italeri kit with a barge pole...

Many thanks for your kind comments, the damage in the Zimm, as in this case were pieces of plastic "equal" to the sides of the vehicle, once stuck in place, with a cutter, in random places and more likely to appear chipping, "carving" some damage, and once painted, I have used gray primer (it is denser than paint, although I imagine it would also work), to paint them. Although I'm not 100% sure, I think the right color was that ... gray.

It cost me a lot of work that the two parts, the barge and the hull, will be "fitted" as it should, but I think that in the end I got it ...

Cheers David :D

• Like 1

Francis superb job all around sir .

A perfect balance between paint finish colour and weathering,  the model remains bright and interesting to the eye but weathered realistically . Your work emphasises the brutish look of this awesome machine .

:yes:.

Jim.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sonofjim said:

Francis superb job all around sir .

A perfect balance between paint finish colour and weathering,  the model remains bright and interesting to the eye but weathered realistically . Your work emphasises the brutish look of this awesome machine .

:yes:.

Jim.

Many thanks for your kind comments, i'm gad you like it,

This kit is one of the first (maybe the 4th ??), which I did after resuming the hobby again, and although they are very different models, you may notice the difference between the Stürm and the M48A3 Patton which is the last one I have complete with more resources at my disposal and IHMO a little more skill ...
Cheers Jim :D

• Like 1

On 5/28/2017 at 10:07 AM, FrancisGL said:

Many thanks for your kind comments, i'm gad you like it,

This kit is one of the first (maybe the 4th ??), which I did after resuming the hobby again, and although they are very different models, you may notice the difference between the Stürm and the M48A3 Patton which is the last one I have complete with more resources at my disposal and IHMO a little more skill ...
Cheers Jim :D

Another fine work Francis but  I do have a soft spot for all things Tiger especially Sturmies ;)

• Like 1