• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 7:56 AM, Sebastien said:

I think your labrador is lying to you.

:ninja:

His Labrador is blind too...

Madcop.:D

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:38 AM, Homebee said:

Re-engineered .... You said re-engineered....  " The best ever..." If only they could re-engineer the Su-17 !, the Jaguar ,  the Mirage F-1, and many others....

Typical Sulc's arrogance.

Anyway I can be wrong ...and I wish I was... wait and see !

Too much pure commercials these last times.

Madcop

1 hour ago, madcop said:

Re-engineered .... You said re-engineered....  " The best ever..." If only they could re-engineer the Su-17 !, the Jaguar ,  the Mirage F-1, and many others....

Typical Sulc's arrogance.

Anyway I can be wrong ...and I wish I was... wait and see !

Too much pure commercials these last times.

Madcop

Vladimir Šulc by KittyHawk ???? :coolio:

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

1 hour ago, Homebee said:

Vladimir Šulc by KittyHawk ???? :coolio:

V.P.

If I understand correctly our slightly unevenly-keeled policeman, I'd say KittyHawk is Šulc-ing...

S.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Quite good to see this about to be released, as once postage kicks in for the quite weighty [1.8kg] Hobbyboss Su-34 kit, the difference in price to me is 108NZ for the KH vs 183NZ for the HB kit, enough for me to wait and hope???? that the KH is accurate enough for me. Don't really need all the weapons that come with the HB Su-34. Will see.

I have both the KH and the GWM's Su-35 kit, the KH isn't that bad, the release pricing in correct and details are fine. HB's SU-35 isn't cheap and need many aftermarket thing to add details. I can wait for the KH's SU-34, just one month to wait.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very excited about this!  The HB version seemed rather expensive but I think this will one end up at $62-$65 USD plus shipping from HK based on a couple sites that you can pre-order from.  But competition is good so I expect HB will be in this range too at some point (and maybe lower on sale).  I already have one slow boat from China on its way with my Brewer but this is looking like it needs to be added to my wish list.

Begemot decals for Su-34 on 1/72 and 1/48 scales almost ready to print, I'm decide add another one markings scheme with badge and wait clear photos from Shagol airbase

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/img_1474795_1524724406_Su-34-in-1.jpg.html

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/img_1474795_1524724424_Su-34-in-2.jpg.html

http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/img_1474795_1524724439_Su-34-in-3.jpg.html

1524724392_Su-34-d-72.jpg

Edited by kotey
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

It looks like it's available there: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kitty-Hawk-1-48-80141-Russian-Su-34-FullBack-/183242905824?hash=item2aaa20d8e0

54 quid, and the eBay shop is quite trustworthy (at least according to my very own experience with it).

Cheers,

S.

• Like 1

I bought mine on eBay from a China seller and it was posted Saturday (2nd June) and is now en-route. I have even got a track number so it is 'out' and hitting the market. After their SU-35, I am quietly optimistic it will be much better than the HB one.

Just over 50 quid posted too which is only half what they are routinely asking for the HB kit!

Gary