Citroen Traction Avant, Vive La Resistance (part 2)

Thanks TGA and Andy glad you liked it, kept me away from those loose women and off the streets for a while, whats next?

You're very welcome ................. and in case you hadn't noticed there's a FIAT 806 build going on around these here parts!!!!! .............. :coolio:

very sweet looking diorama KP! love the weathering and really has that 'feel' to it... those are the markings of the resistance...what group is that? I've never seen them before. do you have a build log on it........love to see the engine detail :) great job!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all been going through some of my old builds and I still think this is one of my best, if not the best (even over the French galley the la reale) I can't believe I've built 162 kits in the 5 yrs since I got back into plastic kits (and some of them have been huge ( the 1/4 Ducati to say the least) and the big ships) 162 is a conservative estimate as that's what I still have, I've sold some and binned some as well it's probably up near 200 in reality.
I would just like to say thanks for watching as I've gone along.
If I'd stuck to sctatch building ships that number would be nearer 4 yes that's right I would have scratch built 4 ships in the same time, can you tell why I like plastic kits.