Jet 2 livery

Just to echo everything that has been said about these Jet2 decals. They are well designed, accurate, have lots of detail and are beautifully printed. Highly recommended !

Richard is great to deal with, offering a fast and friendly service.

I would suggest that if you're considering getting hold of these decals, that you do so quickly. I understand that they were printed in very limited quantities. You won't be disappointed.

If we can support Richard in this new venture we may well be rewarded with further excellent designs.....

Thanks Richard !

Donald

GCI

• 3 months later...

Just a quick note regarding ricsalt's 738 decals for the red/mica silver scheme. From order to receipt was really quick, they were properly packaged and, though I haven't used them yet, they look top quality. Thank you very much to Ric.

Hi Rich

They are being printed by BOA in the Czech Rep. I believe some of the bigger guys use them for their decal screen printing. I have found them really helpful and easy to deal with and their decals are very high quality.

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard

Do you have any decals for the 757-200 in the silver livery as mine needssome new decals on it the old ones are starting to peel off

Richard

• 2 weeks later...