There can be only one for the lazy IrritableRabbit

IrritableRabbit

That went well didn't it!? :fraidnot::coolio:

A whole list of builds I had planned went out the window and I managed a rather pathetic ONE kit.

Darn Real Lifejust got in the way (and still is). :chair:

Admittedly it's not a bad rendition of Canberra PR9 XH134 in its retirement scheme from back in 2006 when I said goodbye to it at RIAT. I'm also reasonably pleased with it and seeing XH134's return to flying kickstarted this build which meant I had to finish it. :D

So a few pictures for the 2015 yearbook and here's hoping I can get a few more done in 2016. Although I haven't been able to start one yet so it's not looking good. :D

20225039833_0431a99767_o.jpgCanberra_01 by Jonathan Macauley, on Flickr

20846032255_8206104814_o.jpgCanberra_02 by Jonathan Macauley, on Flickr

20658057038_4cf2abf217_o.jpgCanberra_04 by Jonathan Macauley, on Flickr

20659344259_2afd8736b5_o.jpgCanberra_08 by Jonathan Macauley, on Flickr

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

There may only be one, but it is sweet! What a beautiful Canberra it is - whose kit and what scale? I have the Airfix 1:72 PR.9 in the stash, and I'm wondering if it will build up as nice as what you've accomplished.

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Pardon the late reply. I moved house. Things have been chaotic for the last two months. Nothing much of anything has got done. :wall:

There may only be one, but it is sweet! What a beautiful Canberra it is - whose kit and what scale? I have the Airfix 1:72 PR.9 in the stash, and I'm wondering if it will build up as nice as what you've accomplished.

Cheers,

Bill

Thank you. It is the Airfix Canberra in 1/72 scale, and I'm sure you'll do a great job. :)

Hi Jonathan. There may only be one but what a stunning model it is. Beautifully made, finished and photographed!! Very well done! :worthy::worthy:

Belated thank you to you also! :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Jonathan,

I wouldn't expect anything less than BEST from you with your photography of this WONDROUS, STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS Canberra.

you need to build more SUPER models.. This s blinking jaw dropping. :wub:

:goodjob:

:wow:

:worthy:

• Like 1