Group Build Vote 2017 Chat

Oh that's sad to hear Arnold, have been there so know what it's all about! As bad as it can be there is light at the end of the tunnel, so hand tight.

You have lots of friends here so make use of us when you need. We'll keep a space open for you.

Take care buddy! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arniec said:

Hi Guys,

As I am in almost all the GB's for this Year. I have to notice you guys that I don't know if I will/can attend them.

I have just heard this weekend from my wife that she wants a devorce. :( So I will have to put my spare time in other projects.

It has nothing to do with the hobby, so now you all know.

I still hope to do some modelling in the first couple of months, but after that I don't know what will happen. 

As I am the Host for the Matchbox GB I don't know if I will be able to do that, but I don't think that that is a problem.

I hope that in going months it will become all clearer.

Cheers,

I am very sorry to hear that. You must do whatever you have to do to make sure you are ok, even if it means putting the hobby on the back burner for a bit.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Good morning Arnold

That is what I call very bad news ,but is she really decided ? maybe you can do something to save your marriage ?

I really hope that you will not suffer too much from the psychological point and also ont the material point a devorce can be a very difficult thing if your future ex wife decide to make it hard ( and I really hope for you she won't do that ) .

I agree with Rich you have friends here and Peter is also right "making models can be like therapy helping you getting through this difficult time " ..    

Take care ..

Best regards

Patrice

• Like 2

I have been there, got the T-shirt and thrown it away.

It was painful at the start, 25 yrs, but now I think I have recovered enough, its been 3yrs come February, and life has to go on.

Keep your chin up and keep busy if you can 

'You are not alone'

Ian

• Like 2