Italeri News 2016 now official

Drareg Naitsirhc

Dull, dull, dull.

Nothing new in 1/48 , the H-21, UH-34J and RF-4E are holdovers from last year. The Typhoons will likely be Italeri's own moulds which represent the development versions. The AD-4W is slightly interesting as it gives the opportunity for a Tamiya crosskit and the 1/72 B-52G looks interesting. On the aircraft front it looks as if Italeri are concentrating on braille scale this year.

Stephen :(

• Like 1

ill deal with the one true scale

f-4 aces kit, guessing its the old raised panel lines esci kit, so a no for me

su34 repop, so well have the same kit reissued n both italeri and zvezda boxes, welcome

rb66 reissue, tempting

p-47 meh better ones available anyway

b-52, one I love but no room for it, and probably be quite pricey, good to see it reissued again

Edited by PhantomBigStu

Pitty they are only giving one operator version option only with the 339a in 1/48. Hope they decide to change that

The mirage n twin seater as well the crew in 1/32 is a welcomed addition

Rgds

• Like 1

ill deal with the one true scale

f-4 aces kit, guessing its the old raised panel lines esci kit, so a no for me

su34 repop, so well have the same kit reissued n both italeri and zvezda boxes, welcome

rb66 reissue, tempting

p-47 meh better ones available anyway

b-52, one I love but no room for it, and probably be quite pricey, good to see it reissued again

Actually, the old ESCI 1/72nd F-4C/J was a very nice and well moulded kit with fine incised lines - not raised lines at all. The cockpit was furnished with decals but otherwise a very serviceable kit.

The RB-66 is really the only horse in town for this aircraft in this scale, fortunately it's not a bad kit.

The P-47 intrigues me, Italeri's previous effort was a P-47N which was frankly abysmal, I'm wondering, given that Italeri have hooked up with Academy in the past whether this is a reboxing of theirs?

In 1/48th, the AD-4W is likely to be a reissue of the old ESCI kit, never had one of these so I can't vouch for its utility.

1/32nd Mirage IIIE/R - nice! Can't justify one of course but nice nonetheless.

1/24th Transit.... I can't insert emoticons as I'm on my iPad, but there would be A LOT right now.....!!

My feelings exactly. How about :goodjob::mike::thumbsup2::bling::yahoo::winkgrin::yikes::analintruder::coolio::thumbsup::bounce::Tasty::clap::frantic::boom::heart::jump_fire: Flying Banana is also good as a new mould. It would be good if the Statue of Liberty comes out as a ship scale...

The 1/35 Modern Light Weapons set is back too. Nice.

That`s the one with the Self Loading Rifle IIRC?

(The illustration on the Italeri site is mistakenly of their upcoming re-release `modern battle accessories` set, which is also handy, what with 105mm and 120mm tank rounds included).

Some people have been looking for SLRs on BM, including myself.

Useful news

Cheers, Ian

• Like 1

I've already commented on this in vehicle discussion but...

THE 1/24 TRANSIT!! :yahoo::thumbsup::heart::worthy:

I'm sooooo pleased to see the Transit back having missed it thirty odd years ago and not wanting to pay the £100-£200 on Ebay for them. I've wanted one, just not that much!

Is there a release date for it? I will want at least three and must build the Mk2 I used to whizz around in for Royal Mail in the late 1980s.

I'm far too excited about a plastic Transit when I should use the money to fix my real one!

Best regards;
Steve

• Like 1

Do we know when this might appear in the shops?

No idea at the mo - but I wouldn't hold your breath ! Wouldn't be surprised if its going to be rather expensive as well as seems to be the trend with Italeri lately :shrug:

BillyD