1/72 Trumpeter Shenzhou 10 - Tiangong space station (Chinese Spaceship No.10)

172flogger

• 3 months later...

I'm surprised it's taken so long for this to come out - I would have thought there would be great tie-ins when the mission was flown

I believe this is pre-painted - can you confirm this? Has anyone got one yet? Even the Trumpeter website doesn't seem to know about it....

Edited by incywebb

• 4 months later...

Months after release i still can´t find any inbox review.

All webstores used same pictures downloaded from Trumpeter website. Only one ebay-shop used real photo of the box.

s-l1600.jpg

image source: ebay

Pre-painted is printed at box. But same "pre-painted" is printed at deep submersible vehicle and kit is not pre-painted. Is only molded from coloured sprues like Bandai kits and recent Academy 1/72 "M.C.P." kits. And like Hasegawa Shinkai 6500 submersible.

Saw this last week on TV, US space bloke is a bit worried some components of the propulsion systems might not burn up.

Paul Harrison

The kit looks suspiciously like a Tiangong-1 with Shenzhou-10 attached.  Some opportunities for adding and correcting external wiring based on images available on the web.  EVA shots give correct configuration for wiring between re-entry and service modules.  Docking shots show wiring from orbital module to docking adapter - connector blocks moulded correctly.

Off-scale taikonauts on way to bin.

Correct description would be partly prepainted.  Main blocks of colour are sometimes badly sprayed, and painting instructions provide the missing detail.  Re-entry module black rather than steel.  Some part will need retouching after removing from sprue.

Can't  seem to load sprue picture.