This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

trickyrich

Bell P-39 Airacobra / P-63 Kingcobra STGB

68 posts in this topic

I'm interested only because the Finnish Air Force was quite good at shooting these down... 😇

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rob85 said:

And I am that one....

 

always wanted to build one with the pin up on so its a good excuse 

 

Rob

 

you certainly are.....I actually checked this time before making any rash statements!! :whistle:

 

I'll let Enzo know so we can have a date.....are their is no need to rush as it'll be a wee bit in the future!.

 

Thank you everyone for expressing there interest, I look forward to seeing what everyone brings to the build!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Caerbannog said:

So this will happen???

René

 

yeap, but don't get too excited it's not until 2018!! That said I've already started looking for extra AM bits.......nothing like preparation.......:D

 

Have got the Eduard Duel set so I guess I'll have to build two! 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the 2017 GB calendar I am quite happy it will be not before 2018!

OK - be prepared for some racers then :-)

René

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dates are confirmed as 25 August 2018 to 25 November 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Caerbannog said:

Looking at the 2017 GB calendar I am quite happy it will be not before 2018!

OK - be prepared for some racers then :-)

René

 

I'm definitely with you on that!!! Next year is already chock-a-block with GB's & STGB's and I haven't even thought about some of the "special projects" I have planned!

 

I do hope you bring along a racer or two, it's always nice to see them!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully my new model-making tactic will have paid off by the time this starts and I will not only start but actually complete a GB Entry. I'm thinking an RAF bird at the moment. But I'm fickle so that may change....:whistle:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SleeperService said:

Hopefully my new model-making tactic will have paid off by the time this starts and I will not only start but actually complete a GB Entry. I'm thinking an RAF bird at the moment. But I'm fickle so that may change....:whistle:

 

you have plenty of time to practise your new tactics! I have the Eduard Duo set, but for some reason a 1/32nd beasty is calling me!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As we don't have a full GB forumette THIS THREAD may of of interest at the time. Some nice images of RAF Airacobras in colour among other things.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how they're all standing around with their hands in their pockets!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎-‎1‎-‎2017 at 0:37 PM, trickyrich said:

 

you have plenty of time to practise your new tactics! I have the Eduard Duo set, but for some reason a 1/32nd beasty is calling me!!!

Is that my fault as well?!:D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Arniec said:

Is that my fault as well?!:D

Yes, Arniec I think it may be so :whistle:

1 hour ago, trickyrich said:

I like how they're all standing around with their hands in their pockets!

They're Crabs enough said. Likely better than trying them against the pesky Luftwaffe though. :o

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Arniec said:

Is that my fault as well?!:D

 

awww yeah that's right!! :fight:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sabre_days said:

Please count me in.

 

no worries, the build is through so now it's just the waiting.......plenty of time to plan....then something better is released and the planning starts all over again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

 

no worries, the build is through so now it's just the waiting.......plenty of time to plan....then something better is released and the planning starts all over again! 

Maybee some manufacturer will bring out a new one in 1/32 scale?!:rofl::devil:

 

Cheers,

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2017 at 2:13 AM, Arniec said:

Maybee some manufacturer will bring out a new one in 1/32 scale?!:rofl::devil:

 

Cheers,

 

I'll survive if they do, Eduard Duo set should be enough to keep me out of trouble.......or in it!

 

I've just realised I've nearly gone a week without looking on evilbay!!! I must be ill or working too hard!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now