A-4E Skyhawk (Fujimi 1/72), VA-152

alex

Good morning,

it's time now to present some better photos of my Scooter, which was part of the Vietnam GB finished end of last year. Not much to add from the WIP, it's a nice kit with some minor problem areas (like the fuselage joints). Decal sheet was missing the AJ on the fin,which I airbrushed using a mask I cut out of a tape. Weapons are from the hasegawa weapon set, the tank is from the kit.

It was the first time I used a photocube, some people think the photos were initially too brownish, so I adjusted them online. Next photos will be better, I hope!

1-seitelinks_zpsatiohhud.jpg

2-hintenrechts_zpsqflwfuyu.jpg

4-vornerechts_zpscmlspiqk.jpg

5-vornelinks_zpsldmnvalf.jpg

6-seitelinks_zpssakmt7rl.jpg

7-seitelinks_zpssfwvqhx2.jpg

8-unten_zps7jrhnzop.jpg

Thanks for attention, and for running the GB!

Alex

• Like 23

This is wonderful.

I've used the Fujimi A-4E/F to so a RAN VF 805 airframe, and it is possibly my favourite model ever (I'm not saying I did a great job of it, but I really enjoyed doing it and like how it turned out). So much so that I managed to track down a second for future use.

I don't know about you, but I was very impressed with Fujimi's effort with this kit. I haven't had much experience with the brand (although I was similarly impressed with their 1:48 Bf 109 G-6), but what I have had has been good.

Edited by jckspratt1