JUGGERNAUT IS COMING!....

FrancisGL

Hi pals, some new progress with new pictures pack, maybe the last, because is almost finished. I continued to weathering, I have applied pigments to tracks, I marked zimmerit chipping in, but add some tiny details of equipment.
Please watch and comment, cheers mates :winkgrin:

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20058_zps50alhy6a.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20059_zpshj1lkbuz.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20060_zpszvmwlc3d.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20061_zpsy1al2jkx.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20062_zpsi1xaj50n.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20063_zpscgp3obm4.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20064_zps28zypgvo.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20065_zps8mclo1jg.j

• Like 5

PlaStix, on 01 Feb 2016 - 12:15 PM, said:

That's looking excellent Francis! I'm very impressed with you weathering. Great stuff. Well done.

Five time thxs for your five likes mate :thumbsup: . Thx for your kind comment, I'm glad you like, cheers PlaSrix :winkgrin:

Excellent work Francis. I like it a lot.

One little thing I've noticed, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but it's where you've removed one of the front track guards. Half of the hinge mechanism would still be visible welded to the tank. Assuming you still have the part, it wouldn't be too difficult to slice off the whole hinge, cut out the alternate 'barrel-shaped bits' and fix the remainder to the tank?

I hope you are going to put your model in a diorama. I think a large beast like this would look superb in any setting.

Regards. Martin.

• Like 1

Badder, on 01 Feb 2016 - 6:08 PM, said:

Excellent work Francis. I like it a lot.

One little thing I've noticed, and I hope you don't mind me pointing it out, but it's where you've removed one of the front track guards. Half of the hinge mechanism would still be visible welded to the tank. Assuming you still have the part, it wouldn't be too difficult to slice off the whole hinge, cut out the alternate 'barrel-shaped bits' and fix the remainder to the tank?

I hope you are going to put your model in a diorama. I think a large beast like this would look superb in any setting.

Regards. Martin.

Thank you very much for your kind comments, and if yep, I have the piece. It does not bother me at all (even if you put it so so friendly and polite).

It is an interesting detail, not knowing that was welded (perhaps a beast of 65 tons, when moving in combat, it does so with less grace than a bull in a glassware, and could also lose ... lol :winkgrin: )

I delayed somewhat, because in addition I have to make new pictures wherever I look, and be with Reflex (I will pay my brother)

I'll try to put it to make it well, and thanks for the tip Badder :thumbsup: .

• Like 1

nice work, love the little damaged areas and the missing exhaust cover, just adds variation to the finish - and of course the painting & weathering is 1st class

• Like 1

robw_uk, on 02 Feb 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:robw_uk, on 02 Feb 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:robw_uk, on 02 Feb 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:robw_uk, on 02 Feb 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:robw_uk, on 02 Feb 2016 - 10:01 AM, said:

nice work, love the little damaged areas and the missing exhaust cover, just adds variation to the finish - and of course the painting & weathering is 1st class

A lot of thxs Rob, only small tips are left to finish. I try to do the best I can with what I have.

Thanks to Martin, I could improve a little bit the model, therefore, although very little, something delayed me :banghead: .

Cheers Rob :winkgrin:

Ozzy, on 01 Feb 2016 - 7:25 PM, said:

She's looking really good.

Thx Ozzy for your like and kind comment,cheers :winkgrin:

Thx MAtt182 for your like, cheers mate :thumbsup:

Edited by FrancisGL

AndyRM101, on 02 Feb 2016 - 12:44 PM, said:

It's looking great Francis. The weathering has come out very well

Andy

Thx Andy, i try to do the best with the materials that I have the ability and I am able (less than like me ... lol :winkgrin: ), Greetings mate

Hi folks, probably the last picture pack progress in thread. I can only review errors (which I see ... lol :banghead: ) correct, but add some details.
This series of photos are with SLR, so the tone is different (and more approximate to the real) and the detail level higher.

I hope you have enjoyed with the assembly as much as I (I think even more, because the headaches I had to solve myself ... :hanging:lol).

As soon as I have finished including a link to the finished model and its mounting thread to another.

Greetings and thanks chaps for watch and comment :thumbsup:

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20066_zpsi6joslda.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20069_zpsiyt20aqn.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20070_zpsphnfokin.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20067_zpsyinsfpxe.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20068_zpsssh5qqmy.j

STURMTIGER%20PROCESS%20071_zps0zn4jj4n.j

:yahoo:

• Like 1

:goodjob: That's very nice indeed Francis. I particularly like the fact that you've left half of the hinge where t!he front track guard got ripped off. So many people forget! :goodjob:

Regards, Badder.

• Like 1

Badder, on 02 Feb 2016 - 7:50 PM, said:

:goodjob: That's very nice indeed Francis. I particularly like the fact that you've left half of the hinge where t!he front track guard got ripped off. So many people forget! :goodjob:

Regards, Badder.

Thanks Badder, could not forget, thanks to your notice :thumbsup: , I could not pass up. Greetings Badder :winkgrin:

• Like 1