Messerschmitt M 35 b in Spain

JWM

Hi,

A single Messerschmitt M 35 b, initially as EC-BDB then 30-73 was in Spain during Civil War. There is a side colour profile for it on wing palette - but - is there any photo of this machine? I almost finished model (Huma 1/72 - soon on RFI) of her but I have doubts especially on look of upper (and bottom?) sides of wings. Perhaps there should be some black strips or white crosses - the profile is not suggesting them... I've googled many hours iincluding Aeronet etc - without success, but I have feeling that I've seen once (?) a photo of her. Can anybody help?

Cheers

Jerzy-Wojtek

Thank you very much MilneBay! Could you please have a look at this photo and tell - how the wing looks from the top? - is there white cross, black strips or just a black circles (insignia) and white tips?

Thank you very much MilneBay! Could you please have a look at this photo and tell - how the wing looks from the top? - is there white cross, black strips or just a black circles (insignia) and white tips?

Unfortunately the angle is so flat - the pic is of it on the ground that all I can make out is a black disc. There might be white wing tips but I'm not absolutely certain. HTH

• Like 1