Leopard 2A4 NL

Arniec

Hi Guys Here is a Leopard 2A4 NL that is just finished. It's the 1/35 Revell kit with different tracks (Bronco).

The netting is made from some bandage soaked in wood glue and painted after drying. Decals are from various decal sheets.

Here are the pictures

IMG_2825_zpsigjgn1kw.jpg

IMG_2829_zpsfpwbgjeu.jpg

IMG_2828_zps0igsyorx.jpg

IMG_2831_zpsixjjtfov.jpg

IMG_2832_zpswcu8siah.jpg

IMG_2833_zpsyuqyuhty.jpg

Cheers,

• Like 15

Thanxs guys.

Arnold,

STUNNING Leopard..

:wow: the detailing is AWESOME. Was there a work in progress thread.would like to see your techniques.thank you

:worthy:

I haven't done a in progress thread. I have been building it on and of for a year now and just done the painting and weathering last week.

After given it a paintjob (first a black coat and then the self mixed green and a klear coat) and decals (with again sealing it with klear).

The weathering was done with first a wash/pin wash of some sandy coloured enamel paint (Humbrol).

second after a day drying I put on some weathering powder (MIG european dust?!) and sealed this with some Valleo powder sealer.

third drybrushed the edges and the netting with two lighter colours of green. Let that dry overnight

And this morning I have done a matt clear coat to seal everyhing in. done some detail painting and after that I gave it a very thinned coat of tamiya sand.

last I have done some extra weathering powder (desert sand) on the wheels to give it some extra depth.

That's all. Nothing special.

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...