Chieftain scale plans

MADMUSKY

Hi folks

Has or can anyone tell me where I can get Chieftain Mk10/11 scale plans,as I require a set so I can convert Tamiya s 1-25th.I have Rob Grffins photossniper book with stated 1-35th scale plans but that they ain't... too small. I Have searched the web but with no results, any help would be much appreciated.

Darren

When I did my Tamiya 1/35th conversion to Mk11 I used the 1/35th drawings that Andrew Crutchley made for Tankette. These are reputedly accurate, but I had to do quite a bit of rescaling to suit the Tamiya dimensions which are incorrect.

I guess you are aware that the 1/25th kit is a bit of a whatif and you will probably end up only using the wheels!

Dave

• Like 1

When I did my Tamiya 1/35th conversion to Mk11 I used the 1/35th drawings that Andrew Crutchley made for Tankette. These are reputedly accurate, but I had to do quite a bit of rescaling to suit the Tamiya dimensions which are incorrect.

I guess you are aware that the 1/25th kit is a bit of a whatif and you will probably end up only using the wheels!

Dave

Cheers Dave

ive managed to up scale some plans...and your right the Tamiya kit is way off the mark in a lot of places(1967 moulds so shouldnt grumble). So lots of work ahead, tracks and wheels about right for the job, the rest i can use the AA kit to help with the details.

Cheers

Darren