Hawker Sea Fury questions

ReccePhreak

After reading all the posts concerning the TERRIBLE Trumpeter 1/48 Hawker Sea Fury FB.11, I have decided to go ahead and build it, just for me. I can't afford to bin it, and try to find a Hobbycraft kit, so I will accept its problems. I MAY see if I can afford to get the Aires cockpit set & wheel well set, as well as the Barracuda drop tanks (at the minimum).

That being said, I want to do my model in the markings of WJ232: 114-O, from the profile in the Warpaint book. The main reason is because it's got the recce camera fitted, but also because it looks cool with the 500 lb bombs under the wings.

Does anybody have any detailed info (photos or drawings) on the bomb racks carried by the Sea Fury, and where were they mounted? It looks like the plane is also carrying the fuel tanks, so I assume the bomb racks were located where the inboard rocket rails would have been located.I am also trying to figure out what style/type of bombs they were using, so I can modify something in my stash, to better resemble the proper type.

Larry