Last night I finally finished the last of my first handful of aggressor F-5Es.

It is the lovely AFV Club F-5E kit with Wolfpack ejection seat (the kit only comes with the old type of seat). Paints are mainly Xtracolor, and the decals are from the great Afterburner Decals sheet for aggressor F-5s.

I have eight more AFV Club F-5E/F/Ns on the bench at the moment, so this won't be the last F-5 from me you will see here. :)

F-5E_57_6381_800.jpg

F-5E_57_6387_800.jpg

F-5E_57_6390_800.jpg

Jens

• Like 32

Hello,Jens - My compliments to you on a beautiful looking build of your F-5'.I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and commend the restrained weathering.She is a resplendent tribute to the type.All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments - I appreciate them. :)

Of the eight F-5s I am currently working on, the F-5F will become Iranian, the F-5N will become either an adversary aircraft or the one in the white/intermediate blue/dark sea blue scheme. The F-5Es will be painted in some of the remaining USAF aggressor schemes.

Jens

• Like 1

Thanks once again. :)

As for the next one to hit the paint booth I think it will be the Iranian F-5F, although a couple of the USAF aggressors are pretty close to being ready too. I just modified a couple of Aires MB Mk. 7 F-104 seats to the Iranian Mk. 7 F-5F type today. Also, the weapons load will be four Mk. 82 Snakeyes and two Sidewinders.

Jens

Thank you for the kind words.

Very nice, gotta love the aggressor for their cool schemes.

Shaun.

Yes, indeed. My plan is to make at least one of each of the USAF aggressor schemes and several of the USN/USMC adversary schemes.

Jens

• 1 month later...

F-5 Aggressors and Adversaries schemes are great favourites of mine, bringing back many fond memories of our DACT detachments to Alconbury.
I can't wait to see your next offering - keep 'em coming :jump_fire:

Edited by 29Triplex
  • Like 1