Woody37 2015

woody37

Happy new year to all ye modellers.

A poor output from me this year. Starting a college course and moving house got in the way largely. I was hoping to squeeze the Manchester in, but it's overshot for an early 2016 finish.

First is the Blackbird Avro Lincoln, resin conversion for the Airfix Mk.II kit, thanks to Bill (Perdu) for being a gent and making the (The Burra Hornet) nose art decals for me :)

f2_zpsc02flrmy.jpg

f4_zpsumdpwk7o.jpg

f14_zpsbr8jdj9a.jpg

Second over the line was the Academy B-29 finished as a Washington...

f2_zps3tluk5se.jpg

f5_zpsntdlvdhu.jpg

f7_zpsbpjhd8yf.jpg

And the last being the Italeri Stirling finished as MacRoberts Reply for the display at Telford...

f5_zpsxzbxscwa.jpg

f3_zpsgt5hl7ik.jpg

f10_zps93tr0wtq.jpg

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Neil

• Like 25

Definitely a case of quality over quantity, Neil! Brilliant builds. I agree with Steve - the B-29 does look better in RAF markings, but then I think the Flying Fortress (B-17) looks better in British markings and camouflage also.

Regards,

Jason

• Like 2

Those are all beauties Neil,.........pity the Manc didn`t make it across the finishing line in time but it will be a nice addition to next years yearbook!

I cannot choose between any of them,.....they are equally good in their own little ways!

All the best for 2016,......hope it treats you well and I`m looking forward to your Canberra,

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

All absolutely stunning! I think you have now become the RAF Bomber Command official paint scheme and weathering guru for us all. Fantastic yet realistic at the same time. Good show! :)

Cheers,

Bill