1/32 - Messerschmitt Me.262B-1 & A-1 Schwalbe by Revell- B-1 released - A-1 release in 2019

Homebee

29 minutes ago, colin ritchie said:

My one has Eduard brass as well!

Mine too. However, I'm keeping it, one 1/32 two-seat Me 262 is enough for one lifetime!

Even though the new Revell kit looks excellent, and despite that fact that I'm also reliably informed that the Trumpeter kit has 'issues', they're not bad enough - at least in my view - to warrant ditching it. To be honest, while a younger me would undoubtedly have bought the new kit, at this stage in my life there's no point in having multiples of everything, I'll be pushing up daisies long before I get to finish even one of everything that I'd like to build!

• Like 2

Aside  from canopy issue, there is nothing inherently wrong with Trumpeter kit, in fact judging from the pics it will remain far better detailed representation of "B",

one thing that will undoubtely secure many sales for Revell is 30-40% price hike on all TRU/HB kits in this year, as well as ( fortunately) RoG price reduction,

On 18.10.2016 at 8:15 PM, AirfixAndy said:

Nice.....German text translates to roughly "single seater canopy could be here !"

Possible multi variants :)

Andy

I am very sure there will be a single seater. One of Homebees posts shows the single seater fuselage parts.

Available for pre-order in the USA at Tower Hobbies for $31.95: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXGBCM&P=7

Meanwhile the Hannants price is £37: https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/RV4995

How does that work that it is cheaper in the US?

• 4 months later...