New Video about my work in aviation and box art!

planeart

Nice showcase vid; seasons greetings to you too Kostas.

Dear Mackem01, thank you very much for the nice comments and the wishes!!!! I wish you all the very best for 2016 with a lot of health to lead the way!!! Thanks again!!!!

Truly fine artworks. Very much a pleasure to view.

Dear 59North, i really aprecciate your nice comments! Most of them were done for Trumpeter and Hobby Boss for box art in their scale model kits range!! Thanks again, and i wish you the very best for 2016.

Kostas, you should post some of your work over at WetCanvas in the aviation forum. I know the guys would enjoy it.

Dear Gray, hello! Thank you for the advise very much!! I have seen this before somehow, Wet Canvas i mean, by where can i locate it? Is a section in this forum links? or is another Blog or site? I have no problem at all to post there some of my work!! Thanks again!!

Stunning work and well presented :rolleyes:

Terry

As always, i really apreciate your comments in my work! Not beacause they are positive, but because they come from a fellow artist and i know that whenever has to say something, not nesseserally possitive, he'll do it!! Thanks again, and all the best wishes for the new year!!

Well that was worth watching! Superb work Kostas. I have a few of your pieces of art on some of the model kit boxes in my stash!

Hello there Mark!!

Thank you very much for the nice comments for my work!! I am glad you have some kits bearing my work in their box top! I have been working with Trupeter-Hobby Boss 6 years now!!

Thanks again, and i wish you all the best for the new year!!