Trumpeter Ju-87A 1:32

Absolutely beautiful. I really like that scheme, especially since I did an 87A in 72nd scale in it, and I love Stuka's. I have to add this to the collection. How was it to build.

I notice you have the squared off rubber, but I have seen other images with the rounded rubber. Is yours an AM one or did you modify it.

Edited by Bish

Thanks for everyone!

Absolutely beautiful. I really like that scheme, especially since I did an 87A in 72nd scale in it, and I love Stuka's. I have to add this to the collection. How was it to build.

I notice you have the squared off rubber, but I have seen other images with the rounded rubber. Is yours an AM one or did you modify it.

Kit is not a Tamiya unfortunately. To make a long story short: spinner, wheel casing, aerodynamic brakes are wrong. Big gapes are on wings connection with centerwing. But price is good and effect after finishing - superb.

Rubber is from kit.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like to has similar issues to the Ju 87B Trumpeter did. I think I may just have to bight the bullet and get these two kits and try to deal with the problems.

So does the kit include 2 rudders.

Great rendition of the Ju-87! I have this one in my stash and also planned to do the pre-war camo. Did you use stencils for the Legion Condor markings or are these decals? I was looking around for a decal set but couldn't find one in 1/32.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like to has similar issues to the Ju 87B Trumpeter did. I think I may just have to bight the bullet and get these two kits and try to deal with the problems.

So does the kit include 2 rudders.

Yes, surprisingly Trumpeter didn't forgot about different rudders.

Great rendition of the Ju-87! I have this one in my stash and also planned to do the pre-war camo. Did you use stencils for the Legion Condor markings or are these decals? I was looking around for a decal set but couldn't find one in 1/32.

I used Montex Mask:

http://www.ww-model.pl/galerie/m/montex-super-mask-k32296_18188.jpg

• 3 weeks later...