1/144 Scale AW Argosy

jaw

On 12/3/2016 at 3:20 PM, jaw said:

Any more news on the release date of the RAF Argosy and Hastings please?

Thanks,

John

Still no answer after several people have asked the same question?  I have just sold my Welsh Models vac-formed RAF Argosy kit in anticipation of a RAF Version from Mikr Mir, so I hope this is coming soon! 

• Like 1

Funnily enough I've just watched the first ever episode of Fools and Horses repeated on TV. Looked like the Trotters had an unpainted model Argosy on a shelf, looked about 144 scale.  Couldn't really think what it was doing there, or where it came from.

For those about to check, S1 E1 very first scene - there on the windowsill.

Edited by theplasticsurgeon
  • Like 1

On 26/12/2016 at 7:29 PM, praded-dembelya said:

Prompt, in what series?

TV series full title is Only Fools And Horses, don't know if it was shown in Ukraine.

Paul Harrison

It's in the opening seconds and not very easy to see, might be more visible later on, but I really couldn't be bothered watching to find out:  https://www.vidio.com/watch/228176-only-fools-and-horses-season-1-episode-1

Looks like the sort of pre-assembled tat you used to see in airports to me.  :coolio:

• 1 month later...
On 27/12/2016 at 4:58 AM, Silver Fox said:

Ooooh two Safe Air options, excellent news

What I thought too, I'm swinging more & more toward 1/144 for this sort of aircraft & decals for a Safe Air whistling wheelbarrow might be the clincher.

23 hours ago, praded-dembelya said:

In the first half of 2017

Sergey

Sergey - thanks very much. Looking forward to seeing them!

John

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Sergey,

Any more news on when the RAF Argosy and Hastings will be available please?

Thanks,

John

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I certainly hope not. As I recall, the pre-production sprue shots posted on this forum included RAF parts. Can the sales of the civil

version have been so poor that Micro-Mir cannot now justify the cost of a decal sheet so that the RAF version (surely the one everyone wants) can be brought to market. How about it Micro-Mir. What's the story?

On 07.10.2017 at 11:29 PM, Trenton guy said:

I certainly hope not. As I recall, the pre-production sprue shots posted on this forum included RAF parts. Can the sales of the civil

version have been so poor that Micro-Mir cannot now justify the cost of a decal sheet so that the RAF version (surely the one everyone wants) can be brought to market. How about it Micro-Mir. What's the story?

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...