Heller 1/100 17th Century ship of the line

kpnuts

Can anyone workout my first problem(It's a biggie, wont be able to go far with this at the moment )

You would think I would have learnt with heller by now (check everything, then check it again.

TqDYhv6.jpg
I understood that the Heller Soleil Royale had some inaccuracies, but that is taking the pee! Hope you get a replacement part ASAP.
Dave

The dark blue and gold looks stunning together, so this should be a very nice build.

Having seen others, they make a fantastic show.

I for one would like to have one.

The misses has given me permission, once I have finished Victory and Constitution.

So will be very Interested in this build for reference later.

Keep up the good work.

foxy :coolio:

• Like 1

The dark blue and gold looks stunning together, so this should be a very nice build.

Having seen others, they make a fantastic show.

I for one would like to have one.

The misses has given me permission, once I have finished Victory and Constitution.

So will be very Interested in this build for reference later.

Keep up the good work.

Ah! so that's where you are going next.

Martin

• Like 1

Looking great KP.

Lovely bit of Deco effect there.

Some quite intricate painting needed.

Nice to have help with your missing pieces, Martin to the rescue!!!!!.

Keep up the good work shipmate.

Simply stunning KP, glad to hear that Martin has been able to help with Heller. Look forward to your hull arriving.

Martin, well done you!

Lets hope they deliver!

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all just a small update on this. Dispite Martins valiant efforts the hull is not here they told Martin last time they would find out what happened to the hull and contact me in english straight away to let me know what was happening, nothing, no phone call no email, nothing, I emailed them yesterday and said if the part was not here within 14 days I would be Taking them to small claims court for the cost of the kit, the cost of the gold leaf and my time I wasted applying the gold leaf. nothing no email, phone call not a thing. So I will phone them tomorrow (hopefully I will be able to make myself understood) just to check they got the email ( although I know they did as it shows up in my message history in my account on their site) but just to be sure so they cant say they didn't know.

should the part turn up great, if not afraid this build will be permanently shelved, also I will be posting Heller in the bad traders section.

• Like 3

I would post them in the bad traders section anyway, they have already proved themselves utterly inept and uncaring. The chap at Heller made it clear that he would prefer not to deal with me. I wonder why that might be?

Martin

Edit: Apparently Heller cannot be posted in Bad Traders as that is only for naughty BM members. Nothing to stop you flagging it up in the Chat section though if you want to bring this issue to the wider attention of the BM massive.

• Like 1

You could start up a "Thanks to Heller thread" and see how many signatures you can collect or how many other complaints there are about Heller's "customer care". Just plaster it all over internet and especially on model forums, (fora? my Latin sucks). Make bad customer care synonymous with the brand name Heller. Lot's of choices to make KP, just go out fighting :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

• Like 1