1/144 & 1/72 - Polikarpov R-5/MR-5 "Natacha" by Arsenal Model Group (AMG) - 1/144 & 1/72 released - new 1/72 boxings

Homebee

1 hour ago, John Thompson said:

Nothing showing on Clear Prop's "catalog" page, either. I asked them a few days ago about the status of their future 1/72 Su-25 and LaGG-3 series 66 kits, but so far, no reply.

Companies are reluctant to talk about the status of their kits. There is too much competition, especially from predatory companies that are happy to plug into an advertising campaign with the same product, but older and of much lower quality.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Finally I was able to buy one AVG R5 in 1/72, the presented above box 72812. However I am curious how about the SSS variant from Spanish Civil War and also the PR-5, a passenger closed cockpit variant, which were announced but I have not heard, that they are released. So first of all - does anybody know if R5 5SS variant (Spanish Civil War box) was released or not? (in 1/72). And whether the considered previously PR-5  is still planned to be released? The conversions are not very difficult but it is nonsense to undertake them if the kits will be available soon...

Regards

J-W