1/48 Hawker Sea Fury, AMG

dora

Colleagues, please help!
Who is working on the wheels bays - we need good photos. For those hard to see that there is the right side.
Help me please.)
Best Regards, Eugene
image.jpgFury_FB10main_well_2.jpgFury_FB10main_well_door.jpg
Fury_FB10main_well_inner.jpgSea_Fury_6.jpgvr930_31.jpgvr930_32.jpg
vr930_33.jpg

Do you mean the right hand side gear well?

This has been bothering me, so I started looking hard at the pictures provided and the completed kit I've built myself. I believe that someone has used the Trumpeter kit and then modified it. The layout of the panel lines and the sink marks are identical, the rivet layout is the same. Slightl adjustment to the area below the exhausts.

There are clearly new parts added, the 4 blade prop for example but the base kit is very much the Trumpeter one. Don't think it should be 'marketed' as a new model when it's not.

• 3 weeks later...
Colleagues. What is painted on the picture ..? It is necessary for decals - a photo or a picture of good quality.
Thank you.
fury_8_large.jpg

It's the emblem of 9 squadron Pakistan Air Force.

This might help

http://www.paffalcons.com/squadrons/sqn9-1947-1982.php

K8585 pictured was originally VX305 as built by Hawker

Jonners

• Like 1

Breaker

Model "Fury" made himself master, but having the sample Trumpeter and Hobbikraft.

It was the latest AMG model, which made "by hand", will continue to just 3D engineered.
Thank you for the photo.
Large stabilizer resin will "Baghdad Fury". For the T.20 will have plastic. Forms for the Exhaust has to be redone.
Photos of better quality wheel bays.
IMG_0324.jpgIMG_0325.jpgIMG_0327.jpg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am sure there is a conspiracy in the model manufacturing world to see me go bankrupt in a big way.......................................... that's more kits I need to buy :analintruder:

Thanks Dora- how about us in the UK- who is going to be the distributor/seller please? I so want a 2 seater ( and a single seater or 2 .....of my favourite prop aircraft).