Some Stearman PT17 photos

Texian

I don't know if these may be wanted or even if this is the right place for them. But, I took these photos of a Stearman PT17 courtesy of the CAF- "Commemorative Air Force" (formerly Confederate Air Force) out of Harlingen Texas USA. I took the photos this past summer at an airshow at Barksdale AFB, Bossier City, Louisiana, USA, one time home of the mighty 8th Air Force.

Hopefully they'll be of use to somebody. What's ironic. I am building a pt13 and was recently scouring the 'net for images for reference. I had plumb forgot I had these. Hah! At least this is a 17 to my 13. I'll be posting my primitive build efforts on that in the near future. For now, here you go.

Last note. The Stearman is named "Spirit of Marshall" in reference to the community of Marshall Texas which is only only about 30 miles distant from where I live.

th_Stearman%20airshow%20Barksdale%202015 th_Stearman%20airshow%20Barksdale%202015 th_Stearman%20airshow%20Barksdale%202015 th_Stearman%20airshow%20Barksdale%202015 th_Stearman%20airshow%20Barksdale%202015

th_Stearman%20airshow%20Barksdale%202015

Edited by Texian