1/48th Tornado GR1,in flight

Shaun

What is the pull up angle for a loft attack, before bomb release?

Might be a nice angle to display the model?

Shaun.

If you're planning to a load of 8 x 1000lb bombs then you can't do a loft attack pose. The aircraft delivered this load flying straight and level, typically used when knocking out AAA batteries that were positioned either side of the runways on Iraqi airfields.

XVTonker

If you're planning to a load of 8 x 1000lb bombs then you can't do a loft attack pose. The aircraft delivered this load flying straight and level, typically used when knocking out AAA batteries that were positioned either side of the runways on Iraqi airfields.

XVTonker

So they lofted with 4x 1000lbs?, maybe time for a rethink of the pose if I want x8?

Shaun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Started decals tonight and ran into a problem. The Kitsworld decals shark mouths don't fit the Revel kit! ย  So I'm plan B making a set from an old Itateriย kit decal which again don't fit (cannon ports don't line up and too large on the underside)but with a little paint touch up we should be OK?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/30/2016 at 11:55 AM, RMP2 said:

Looking good.

ย 

Hows the book? I keep forgetting to grab a copy off Amazon from "related items".

The Gulf war book has been read many times and its my first point of reference for Desert storm info..ย