Jonners - This year I have mostly been making models :)

Jon Kunac-Tabinor

2015 nearly gone already.....time flies

Well first up this year was the Eduard F6F-3K from the Eduard kit with AlleyCat decals in 1/48th scale - which BTW it all is.

P1060245_zpspwccfbma.jpg

Then it was Spitfire time - Airfix's new Mk 1- Mmmmmm

P1060453_zpsmxvtbn9a.jpg

And a Hurricane - again Auntie Airfix's new kit

P1060558_zpsjujkcm6x.jpg

Somewhere amidst all this I finished of a Meteor FR9 ( Aeroclub's F8 converted and rescued from a 20 year stasis)

P1060607_zpsybs5ozuk.jpg

And then waded in with more Spit action for an SAAF Mk VIII ( really enjoyed this build)

P1060627_zpsjq3ydpra.jpg

At some point this year I finished this one too - Hasegawa's old but very nice Ki-27 Nate using Lifelike's excellent decals

P1060917_zpsd3txvjdg.jpg

P1060914_zpsfgz1ulyq.jpg

And finally - Boom-sheshusty-boom :) - Pilot replicas SAAB J21

P1060835_zpsoeufjxx0.jpg

So its, "seVEN" as our Len would say - Hmmm not too bad

This years non-runners were the Hellcat NFII, the La-11 and the FJ-3, and the Trumpeter DH Hornet - which shall all be finished......I promise

Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year to all my fellow Britmodellers. You lot are great xxx

Jonners

• Like 32

That SAAB is an interesting looking aircraft. Nice builds all, but any collection that has an SAAF airplane included, is just tops in my book of course.

Cheers,

Mike

• Like 1

Great work Jonners,......they are all real corkers and I simply cannot choose between them,.......superb work, I always look forward to your builds and you never disappoint mate!

Cheers

Tony

• 1 month later...