F-101C Voodoo, Kitty Hawk, 1:48

Hi all,

here my latest model; Kitty Hawk`s nice F-101C in 1:48. Add the Aires speed brakes (those a bad quality!!), some Eduard RBF tags and two differend Eduard etched sets.Decals are by Caracal showing off an aircraft of the 81st TFW. Hobe you like it!

SXMQvOPf0O.jpg

xR5g2S3BRT.jpg

HeIt41btk3.jpg

eybywG6hod.jpg

8mr1ZOaebW.jpg

qZ54GsBRPy.jpg

TnkXNzma0B.jpg

XMxXVxcpIw.jpg

x6yt0jxWTe.jpg

WNppWZXeFG.jpg

RyeplXaGh4.jpg

BC7unkzb9P.jpg

onkStAUcZa.jpg

OVB6OQ7KA4.jpg

1KmqUx2szW.jpg

gBstEepC7j.jpg

1w1hf4Lusa.jpg

7FUaPci8Im.jpg

eSqJRkZGvh.jpg

AvrhDZRchR.jpg

ZNpjTzcy3e.jpg

• Like 70
  • Thanks 1

Hello,Mathy - My compliments to you on a beautiful looking build of your 'Voodoo', I love the quality and detail of the paint and finishing work and she looks resplendent in your chosen scheme.All the best,Paul.

Thanks for your comments. For the finish I used the follow Alclad colors : White Aluminium, Airframe Aluminium and Chrome. Some Parts are even in light grey. I build already some Kitty Hawk Models and so far the fit of the Voodoo was the best. The fuselage is a little bit complex but it is not difficult to bring all the parts together. Kitty Hawk did a pretty good Job.

• Like 4

Lovely build Mathy. I have one of these done just waiting to be painted. Like you, I found if I took my time, it went together reasonably well. Certainly not a shake and bake kit, but nowhere near as bad as people were saying. The parts I did have trouble with were the exhausts and fairing in the refueling doors

I hope mine turns out as nice as yours

Bruce