1/72 - Bombardier Challenger CL601, C143A/CL604 by Big Planes Kits (BPK) - released - CL605 in progress - Amodel CL600 boxing

Homebee

And the count down begins....

I'm looking forward to this kit a lot. And with the Amodel biz jets being released too, there's some interesting models on their way.

If you have ideas, please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Is this the a/c that was modified to the sentinel ?

if so is it a kit option ?

cheers

jerry

Jerry,

The Sentinel is based on the Bombardier Global Express. The CL600's bigger brother with longer fuselage and a much larger wing.

Mr B, on 21 Apr 2016 - 11:10 PM, said:

Nice can a model 600 be made from this ? If not mistaken the winglets are not supposed to be there on the 600 version.

Cheers

The CAD shots earlier in the thread show the early style engines, so presumably a modified -600 could be done easily ( a lot of owners had winglets retrofitted once they were available). I haven't seen any sprue shots which might show the plain wingtips so I can't say whether you can do it out of the box.

Nice can a model 600 be made from this ? If not mistaken the winglets are not supposed to be there on the 600 version.

Cheers

I gathered several pics of 600 series birds and there are some with the winglets some without!! Guess one will need to have a pic of the bird you wish to model.

Cheers for the replies folks....much obliged

I was thinking of doing a Malaysian series 600

image_zpsupgeiozd.jpeg

Looks like a good kit......but as per responses.....additional work is required.....as usual

Rgds

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got my kits today - looks great!! :goodjob:

Same excellent resin engine castings as the RJs, etch, masks, etc. The winglets are separate pieces so, Mr. B, you could do the above if you get the right engines!? The plain wing tips would be easy to do with some plastic and a file or two. The nav lights at the tips are also separate pieces so making plain tips should be a simple task.

There are 5 schemes - 4 RCAF dark blue birds & a Luftwaffe al white machine.

• Like 2

If you have ideas, please let me know.

Apologies for the late reply, been out of signal range, but to answer Victorlas with some ideas:

Bombardier Challenger 300

Cessna 750 Citation X

Dassault 7X

Jeff

• Like 2

Apologies for the late reply, been out of signal range, but to answer Victorlas with some ideas:

Bombardier Challenger 300

Cessna 750 Citation X

Dassault 7X

Jeff

7X is a must, but any Bizjet for me, the older the better. Gulfstream 1, 2, or 3, Jetstar etc...

• Like 1