This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Skeg

1/72 hawk 200

18 posts in this topic

Any future plans for a release to build the above mentioned?

1 person likes this

Hi, yes the Hawk 200, originally planned for release by Combat Conversions, should be available under Freightdog in early 2016.

Colin

4 people like this

Excellent! I will keep my eyes open. Will probably want at least 4.

Any idea on what sort of price we might be looking at?

Hi, yes the Hawk 200, originally planned for release by Combat Conversions, should be available under Freightdog in early 2016.

Combat Conversions?

Completely new to me.

Any more informations about this, please, Colin?

Any webpage, or listing/catalogue?

Combat Conversions?

Completely new to me.

Any more informations about this, please, Colin?

Any webpage, or listing/catalogue?

Hi Antoine,

Combat Conversions was a spin off from Combat Decals, which is turn was a brand of Modelcraft Ltd, owned by Dave Little. Only a few conversions were releases, including a Jaguar ACT. The Hawk 200 was planned to be released with their Combat decal sheet of the same subject last year, but the masters are to date unfinished. I am waiting to get and see if they can be finished to a good enough standard.

There is one other much bigger British subject (a complete kit) that Dave didn't release, which should also find its way to market under Freightdog later in 2016, but its big and likely to be expensive and limited production to. I'm not announcing it until I see the finished masters, made that mistake with the Wasp, and I'm still waiting...

Colin

1 person likes this

Colin,

Are you able to get hold of the Jaguar ACT conversion at all? Do you have any info on any of the other Combat Conversions? Seems like they might offer some stuff that'll interest me!

Mark.

How early 2016 are we talking Colin? January or just 1st quarter?

Sorry to keep pestering you on this

Holy cow! I hope you're going to do a Hawk 208 as well!

Colin,

Are you able to get hold of the Jaguar ACT conversion at all? Do you have any info on any of the other Combat Conversions? Seems like they might offer some stuff that'll interest me!

Mark.

Hello Mark,

I have some ACT sets in stock but not on website yet. Drop me a pm if interested. I also have a couple of Hercules W.2 conversion available.

Thanks

Colin

Edited by Colin @ Freightdog Models

How early 2016 are we talking Colin? January or just 1st quarter?

Sorry to keep pestering you on this

No not January, masters still have a way to go, still at shaping stage, no detail added yet. I would hope ready perhaps by April. Parts will be for a Mk.203 or 208.

Thanks.

Colin

Hi

Any progress on this item?

Hi Colin, what scale and base kit is needed for the W2 Herc conversion?, may be interested in this one.

Hi, sorry for late reply. Scale is 1/72, base kit is Italeri C-130H. I don't have any at the moment but I think I can get one if of interest.

Colin

No not January, masters still have a way to go, still at shaping stage, no detail added yet. I would hope ready perhaps by April. Parts will be for a Mk.203 or 208.

Thanks.

Colin

Some progress on the Hawk, basic masters are with new pattern maker who will get started on finishing them after Telford, so maybe ready first quarter 2017.

Colin

2 people like this

No problem Colin, yes I would be very interested, if you could give me a ball park number on cost please just so as I know how hard to swollow :winkgrin:

On 7 September 2016 at 10:34 PM, Colin @ Freightdog Models said:

Hi, sorry for late reply. Scale is 1/72, base kit is Italeri C-130H. I don't have any at the moment but I think I can get one if of interest.

Colin

Some progress on the Hawk, basic masters are with new pattern maker who will get started on finishing them after Telford, so maybe ready first quarter 2017.

Colin

Excellent. I shall be keeping an eye out👍

On 9/8/2016 at 4:34 AM, Colin @ Freightdog Models said:

Colin

Colin

Looking forward for the Hawk 200 conversion... if you need any reference pictures for the Indonesian decal (if you are going to include it), please let me know.

I too would be interesting in a 1:72 Hawk 200 conversion. And precisely for a couple of schemes on the referenced decal sheet!

1 person likes this