1/48 - Sukhoi Su-34 "Fullback" by HobbyBoss - released - new Khibiny resin pods by Zactoman

Homebee

You're all wrong......

The Su-34 has a set of internal (anti-flash or blind-flying?) blinds that slide down on runners - on the side windows as well as a front one that sits on top of the coaming and hinges up.....

Photo%20030.JPG

Real%20007.JPG

HB have simply moulded then in the fully closed configuration. :whistle:

Ken

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think the look of the nose area is helped by the fact the whole canopy area is still clear and unpainted. It does seem to pinch in a bit below the cockpit and the radome itself looks a bit on the long side, hopefully just camera angles?!

I've just been ....well .....basically bitch slapped for mentioning the shape of the nose over on their Facebook page .

Wow......you think you are helping to correct what I thought. ...still think actually ....is an issue with the nose.

Andy

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AirfixAndy said:

I've just been ....well .....basically bitch slapped for mentioning the shape of the nose over on their Facebook page .

Wow......you think you are helping to correct what I thought. ...still think actually ....is an issue with the nose.

Andy

Well, yes...yes you were... the subsequent pictures Trumpeter posted where more revealing...still funny though how everyone jumped the gun on the nose...

Edited by Bravo52

3 hours ago, Bravo52 said:

Well, yes...yes you were... the subsequent pictures Trumpeter posted where more revealing...still funny though how everyone 

Didnt you notice my subsequent apology ??

Fact.....Trumpeter are known to make silly errors - Tornado kit being a prime example- I "jumped " on the band wagon as I believed the nose to be wrong and wanted to bring that to Trumpeters attention. 

I mentioned that it could be a test shot and that could of been the reason 

Thankfully better photos show it to be right and as I said , unlike others , I apologised on the FB page .

End of.

Andy

• Like 2