RAM Models 1/72 VC10

SHAR67

• 4 weeks later...

hi gang,

I was sniffing around looking for a 1/72 VC10 and went to RAM models website a week ago which stated the VC10 was "coming soon" I revisited the site just now and the "coming soon" has been deleted and now looks as if it is available.. anyone got theirs yet?

Hi Wally, If you go to his main page, then select Model Kits (4), Model Kits 1/72 (4), you then come to a page with 4 thumbnails for the proposed kits. Click on any and you will go to that item and at the bottom of the description you will see the words "This product will be available soon". I hope you have some success - I think a fairly large number of people are waiting!! (In my case getting on for almostt two years)

http://www.rammodels.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/344

mmm, interesting maybe fortunately my paypal payment  didnt happen for some reason, finger trouble on my part I think

annoying this I made a query on the website a few days ago and got no reply..

if you paidby paypal cant you get your money back dave?

August 2015 is a bit outside the time limit for Paypal I think!

I did think that I had some rapport with Martin, and accepted his reasons for the initial delay. Now all I can do is wait and hope. I have raised this topic several times on Britmodeller, but it is generally ignored!

• 4 months later...

Well finally found a topic with Rammodels not being very responsive...

I ordered a set for the F4 Phantom in 1/48 in April and it was to be soon released and it still is and also new every "this month"..

Paypal excepted my payment and it can be found on my account at Rammodels as "processing"

Well i opened a case against the company as i never got an answer from him......(after contacting him three times)

Edited by janneman36
info added
  • Like 1