Be careful with ordering LÁrsenal

RAGATIGER

Hi there

Well to be a bit simple recently I had an awful experience with an order that I put on late August but received only in November as the Customer Service Lady first ask for forgiveness as She said not know English language but payment had been done by Paypal 3 months before so after complain to her at last she send the package

At end and awful order as I never received items as agreed and a real late delivery

Armando Giron

Hi Armando,

yours must have been an unusual situation as I have been ordering from them regularly for the last five years without a problem. There have been occasions when stock may have run out, or the mold is getting old and needs replacing but that is normal for small resin products. The 'customer service lady' is called Mélaine and she is actually the owner of L'Arsenal, along with Philipe, and they are really nice and caring people. The only other thing that I can think may have affected your order is that Jaques, the original owner, retired a few months ago and that is probably when Mélaine & Philipe took full control. Perhaps your order 'slipped in between the transition'; however, I understand that you received an apology and that your order has eventually been delivered.

I am sure that is is a one off and I would recommend, as I would to any other potential customers of L'Arsenal, that you give them the benefit of the doubt and continue to order from them; their products are certainly of a high standard.

Cheers

Mike

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I recently placed an order with them and have just received prompt and correct delivery, so I would add that my experience recently and previously has been good.

Perhaps worth adding that the quality of their modelling products is exceptional, so well worth giving them a try on that account.

Edited by Rob 1
  • Like 1