Spitfire Mk.I R6981 "Kiwi III" P/O Al Deere 15.08.1940

Lican

Good afternoon. I want to present their models for discussion and evaluation of the work done.

1/72 Airfix Spitfire Mk.I R6981 "Kiwi III" P/O Al Deere 15.08.1940.

1/72 TAMIYA Bf-109E-4/B Oberleutnant Heinz Ebeling Bf-109E W.Nr. 3740 “Yellow 3” 05.11.1940

erwC52KMuM4.jpggHfuCRsQztU.jpgCjvlGzTX5mo.jpgX-pCOoHFw_4.jpgV6KaueNHe9g.jpgBYUigpjH0Iw.jpgpW8dLC_b7M8.jpgt8LQzCZHrVk.jpgBL077LLUHSs.jpgPKZ0HZ9otIo.jpgfWpACFhTMMA.jpg5V45-Aeqm0g.jpgR27Lai3xP0w.jpg2MYRdgahIFo.jpg9B1Ue_lkNN4.jpggPfABcBe23U.jpg8A1bVhQIvRM.jpglMTaQtzEb88.jpg9Mw7331HufY.jpgjnZXWlbcBjs.jpgjMZ6RPPPYRw.jpgzO6bW1zh1wY.jpg

Edited by Lican
  • Like 31

Welcome!

And bravo! – extremely neat and carefully built and finished models! Looking forward to seeing more of your skilful work soon.

Kudos for adding that dark spot indicating an open front of the 109 exhaust sheath! Many forget that and the dark patch makes all the difference in the overall impression. The exhaust marks also look just 'right'.

For my taste, the black panel lines on the Spit are too stark, especially on the rear fuselage, making the overall impression slightly toylike. You won't see a real Spit look like that. ;-) Some dark grey emphasis around the engine covers and the fuel tank would be plenty enough, IMHO.

Summing up, a great introduction to your BM membership!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Nice, very nice. A great looking pair, I reckon you've caught them well. I do especially like the Spitfire, but then I would seeing as Al Deere was one of the best known Kiwi pilots of all during WW2 & a great favourite of mine.

Steve.

Good afternoon. All written and who liked my work thank you very much. I hope if you do not put the work that follows will introduce: 1/72 Bf-110 Eduard and Ju-87B Zvezda. All of my work is dedicated to be the Battle of Britain. Since childhood showed great interest in the Battle of Britain. I beg you to forgive if you do not understand something from a letter I write through an interpreter. I think it would not hurt to enjoy my work.

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your feedback and support. This model storoilas to participate in this competition http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_60846.html .In this competition, my model ranks last. For this reason, and registered on your forum and put their jobs. I wanted to know your opinion on this issue.