It's a Victor!

DAG058

Just seen this this morning too!! It should please a lot here after much chat about the possibility....except for those who won't be satisfied because its not the version they want!!

Whatever the version,I'm quite happy. Will wait to see if there is anything else that hasn't been announced yet after the Telford show.

• Like 1

Yes! I think the 'mini fist bump' thing will be happening at a lot of modelling benches this morning!

Now which one, white / green grey / pink?

Something tells me that they may also soon have a fresh batch of their Valiant as well. I might be tempted to leave the Spitfires for a while -- especially because it appears that 2016 is a non-Spitfire year.

when the news broke a few days ago I expressed a rather negative view towards a victor b1 over vulcan b2, now its a official I am still gutted and a rather hacked off about the lack of a vulcan, but am over the moon with the announcement of the victor b2, though my wallet has now announced a preemptive divorce

• Like 1

Blimey ! The avalanche of new stuff for next year continues and all hail Airfix being on the frontfoot !

You know 'some' people will argue it doesnt look right from some angle on their computer screen and do their very best to prove they know more than most modellers by bringing it down without seeing it in the flesh as it were (like they did with the recent Kinetic Sea Harrier FRS 1 derision that polluted the model press ) one can't help but feel sorry for them, well maybe not but its best to ignore them

Me....i cant help believe this is a new golden age of plastic modelling , i am 63 and have been modellling since i was 8yo and cannot remember things being this good !

• Like 13

The Airfix 2016 Yearbook seems to suggest that the two decal schemes have already been chosen.

XL512, 139 Squadron (I would assume in Anti-Flash White)

XL159?, Wittering Wing (must be Camo)

http://www.airfix.com/uk-en/airfix-yearbook-2016.html

Cheers... Dave.

The Airfix 2016 Yearbook seems to suggest that the two decal schemes have already been chosen.

XL512, 139 Squadron (I would assume in Anti-Flash White)

XL159?, Wittering Wing (must be Camo)

http://www.airfix.com/uk-en/airfix-yearbook-2016.html

Cheers... Dave.

hoping for a desert storm version