Amodel Beriev Be-12P 1/144th scale.

Hi guys,

Glad to finally get up my second ever RFI on Britmodeller... Where does time go?! I have been on here for 5+ years I believe.... might get another done before the year is out too...!

Built for my Water Bomber IPMS SIG... the eagle eyed will see a few decals are missing, the top red band and a few little thin white lines... they all broke into a million pieces sadly, and I can't get any replacements as of yet... It will be on the 580 Modellers Club at SMW this coming weekend, but please don't look to closely.. :)

I have also just noticed a bit of over spray on the top of the wing but rubbed that off, so there is now no dark/light area on the top right wing surface... silly me!

One thing I have learnt, is I now really like 1/144th scale, even though it has taken me a few months...

Thanks for looking, any comments good or bad welcome!

Radleigh

22767997546_590ca8349f_c.jpgAmodel 1/144th Be-12P RA-00073 by Radleigh Bushell, on Flickr

22793992685_5b572df51b_c.jpgAmodel 1/144th Be-12P RA-00073 by Radleigh Bushell, on Flickr

22401807079_a7565575e4_c.jpgAmodel 1/144th Be-12P RA-00073 by Radleigh Bushell, on Flickr

Edited -

Re-done the top wing and taken another photo!

22402085429_71d1d3e25d_c.jpgAmodel 1/144th Be-12P RA-00073 by Radleigh Bushell, on Flickr

Thanks for looking :)

Edited by Radleigh
  • Like 32

1/144 rocks!

Nice one Radleigh - You can't just throw Amodels together, so this is a fine piece of work. Interesting looking aircraft I always thought.

Now, we have to talk about two FRIs in five years!

Cheers,

Mike

Really cool work Radleigh! How big is this model? Looking forward to updates on you other project as well. How on earth do you get this much detail into such a small scale model!!!

Great stuff Radders, looks really cool. Going by the new Be-10 Amodel have come a long way recently and turning out some really interesting stuff for us Soviet fanboys......All that's needed now is for you to finish the Modelsvit jobbie, (within the next 5 years preferably )....see you at the weekend.

Excellent result - I would like to support especially comment of Joachim - very convienced look indeed :)

Cheers

J-W

Edited by JWM

• 11 months later...