Ok folks I am going to post a photo of a tornado f3 the photo is the only one I have, the trick is, is it a real one, the photo is vague as it was a night shot, also the photo is old.

Cheers

Ok thank you for your comments, it was a Revell Tornado F3 1/32 scale the early kit, I drilled out the instrument clusters on the cockpit panels, I then put clear plasticard behind it, then I used instrument decals from Hannants and attached them, next I placed a wheat grain bulb behind them, already painted green to give the glow through the dials, I sealed the bulb inside a box. I then fitted navigation and colision lights, as well as landing lights. I can go into all the wiring details in another post if you like, but my plan is to build another 1/32 Revell Tomcat, I built one before with all its lights working, on a stand and powered by a plug in transformer, the wiring went up through the inside of the stand. I have a photo of it but the lights are not on as took the photo during the day, if you want me to post it here I will.

Cheers Guys