I finally got around to taking some showcase photos of the TIEs for the ongoing Star Wars commission. I wanted to play around with using a white backdrop instead of the black backdrop that I usually use. Overall, I like it; the pictures seem brighter (duh!) and more vivid. I forgot to adjust the white balance on my camera before I shot these so they're slightly off but not too bad. I also need to get a better quality backdrop than the ones I currently have, but I'm in no hurry for that at the moment.

vadertie.jpg

tie.jpg

formation2.jpg

Edited by ScootyPuffJunior
  • Like 10

Cracking work! Hope to be doing the same 3 ties chasing an x-wing or y-wing. Dunno if I'll do much of a trench, haven't got the space. Perhaps I'll substitute my space 1999 eagle for the millennium falcon... A birds a bird..

Dunno if I'll do much of a trench, haven't got the space.

I don't have the space either, but my friend that commissioned this does! Also, I'll be breaking it into two different pieces; one with Luke and the exhaust port and one with the TIEs. I would have liked to keep it together, but for the ease of displaying and transporting it, two pieces is probably better. The diorama was my idea so I'm just doing it on cost with on the condition that I can borrow the diorama to take it to model shows and conventions