The Best 1/32 scale Hurricane ?

robvulcan

• 2 years later...

Wow thanks for all the info guys. I'm very late catching up as I've been away a few years sadly. However I've just finally managed to get hold of a Revell Hurricane to go with the two spits in building for him currently hoping to get them all done for his (my dad) Birthday in April. 

So this will all be very helpful thanks so much Rob :) 

Probably too late - but if you still have options, check out the FLY Models 1/32 Hurricane range... http://www.fly814.cz/products/a32015-hawker-hurricane-mk-iid/ - you can also find them on ebay (where I got 2 for myself).

• Like 1

I built the Fly Hurricane IIc last year in this thread

Its not the easiest thing to build but it does look right, much much better than the awful Revell thing!

DSC_7866.JPG

I've still got a FLy Hurricane IId in the stash waiting to be built...

• Like 1

Thanks well I'll be sticking the Revell one together I enjoy old kits and never build and old 1:32 model before. I know it's got its inaccuracies but as long as it looks like a Hurricane I'll live with that (also the fly one is a bit pricey for me at the mo ;) ) I was lucky to find the Revell one cheap. 

Just buying up masks and decals for it can't wait 😊 

18 hours ago, Kallisti said:

I built the Fly Hurricane IIc last year in this thread

Its not the easiest thing to build but it does look right, much much better than the awful Revell thing!

DSC_7866.JPG

I've still got a FLy Hurricane IId in the stash waiting to be built...

By the way I forgot to mention that is one gorgeous Hurricane and Diorama , Really sets it off nicely. :)

• Thanks 1