MS-06F ZAKU II Gundam Suit - 1:100 Bandai Master Grade

Julien

5 minutes ago, Julien said:

I have this Perfect Grade one and what you get in the massive box is truly great. Not had the bottle to start it yet!

ban912816_0_1468912208.jpg?v=1468912208

i've actuall built that very model but the MG 1:100 version, i've ordered one from japan on ebay years ago, taking advantage of the yen/euro, i've paied it overall around 20 euros including shipment. They had the PG aswell but due to the size the shipping cost was too much.  I've heard the detail on that MG is pretty good and is almost a scaled down version of the PG. but i still think the PG must be something else. many years ago i've been to japan too but i wasn't even aware those things existed or i would have bought one, they're so cheap down there, i've checked the prices online.  Here a PG is around 150/200 euro, there i believe is around 50€. 

Edited by cambridge

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2017 at 7:15 AM, cambridge said:

i've actuall built that very model but the MG 1:100 version, i've ordered one from japan on ebay years ago, taking advantage of the yen/euro, i've paied it overall around 20 euros including shipment. They had the PG aswell but due to the size the shipping cost was too much.  I've heard the detail on that MG is pretty good and is almost a scaled down version of the PG. but i still think the PG must be something else. many years ago i've been to japan too but i wasn't even aware those things existed or i would have bought one, they're so cheap down there, i've checked the prices online.  Here a PG is around 150/200 euro, there i believe is around 50€. 

Speaking of this Gundam Mk II kits, Bandai actually released 2 versions of the MG, they released the original kits in 1998 and much-improved "Ver 2.0" in 2006, in which the surface details of their 2002 PG kit are adapted to the smaller MG package. Size does matter, though.

4 hours ago, solowing666 said:

Speaking of this Gundam Mk II kits, Bandai actually released 2 versions of the MG, they released the original kits in 1998 and much-improved "Ver 2.0" in 2006, in which the surface details of their 2002 PG kit are adapted to the smaller MG package. Size does matter, though.

yes, mine was exactly the 2.0.  Details and engineering of the kit are insane but it still lacks compared to the PG.

the hands of the PG for example, each single phalanx is a separate piece and has its joint, like a real hand.

On the MG each finger is a separate piece not each phalanx.