1/32 - McDonnell Douglas Phantom (F-4K/M & F-4B/N) by Hong Kong Models

This Cutting Edge set was released when David Klaus closed Meteor Productions. I may be wrong but IIRC only pre orders were served, so I assume only a handful of these sets were made. This fetches very very very silly pices whenever it turns up. One set changed hands for around 1k - last year - there was a topic here on this I think. Surely the price will drop, now there is a kit coming. Whatever the HK kit will cost - it will be much cheaper than the CE set plus the Tamiya donor kit and it will be a lot easier to get ;-)

Rene

I had one of these sets on order when Dave pulled the plug, never received mine , and had to go to the Cc company to get my money back..almost glad I didn't get one , how would it feel to have one of these sets , used it , and then see the prices they go for now.. yikes.. what would you rather have a 32nd F-4K or £400+ .. Hmmm

Sort of glad I was never faced with this dilemma!

• 4 months later...

Not sure if this has been posted on here before, but information is now out about a 1,32 RAF F4 Phantom.

New products for 2016 (PLANNED – NOT CONFIRMED!)

1/32 scale B-17E/F (1-2nd quarter)
1/32 scale Mossie with two Stage Engine (2nd quarter)
1/32 scale Lancaster Mk. I / III (3rd quater)
1/32 scale British Phantom (4th quater)

• Like 1

It has

But you can't say it often enough!!!!!

A 1/32 UK Phantom and the 1/32 Jaguar......now where is that 1/32 Buccaneer coming from?

That isn't too much to ask for really is it?

• Like 1

It has

But you can't say it often enough!!!!!

A 1/32 UK Phantom and the 1/32 Jaguar......now where is that 1/32 Buccaneer coming from?

That isn't too much to ask for really is it?

been out of the loop for a few days due to hou se move, so forgive me if it's been widely discussed, but who is doing a 1/32nd Jag & is it a definite listing or rumour?

Great about the F-4 :thumbsup:

Not sure if this has been posted on here before, but information is now out about a 1,32 RAF F4 Phantom.

New products for 2016 (PLANNED – NOT CONFIRMED!)

1/32 scale B-17E/F (1-2nd quarter)

1/32 scale Mossie with two Stage Engine (2nd quarter)

1/32 scale Lancaster Mk. I / III (3rd quater)

1/32 scale British Phantom (4th quater)

We've known about that for ages.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2-stage mossie!!!! Joy oh joy abounds. That is at least one absolute purchase, I'm so happy!!!

...and a UK Phantom! And the Lanc seems to be making progress, better start saving! You'd be getting a thumbs up now if I could find one on here.

2-stage mossie!!!! Joy oh joy abounds. That is at least one absolute purchase, I'm so happy!!!...and a UK Phantom! And the Lanc seems to be making progress, better start saving! You'd be getting a thumbs up now if I could find one on here.

So good, had to post it twice

according THE AVIATION MEGASTORE(THE NETHERLANDS) release date would be 2017( estimated)

price tag :200€(estimated)

frankie

Hmm! That's £158! Way too expensive for me !

Quite a lot but what's the alternative and let's face it you are only here once.

Also it's a big plane and the price is not out of step with say the Tamiya Mossie or the bigger Trumpeter models come to think of it. Having said that I can't see many buying two of them. Though if it's good quality might I?

Plenty time to save. £10 a month goes a long way to it.

• Like 3