General complaint

Ingo Degenhardt

I joined up with a lad who's surname was Major. As those who've been in the forces will know, we are normally called by our surnames; so Marine (similar to private) Major kept being called " Major"!

Over the years he went from Marine Major, to Corporal Major and then Sergeant Major and finally finishing as Sergeant Major Major :blink:

• Like 7

I joined up with a lad who's surname was Major. As those who've been in the forces will know, we are normally called by our surnames; so Marine (similar to private) Major kept being called " Major"!

Over the years he went from Marine Major, to Corporal Major and then Sergeant Major and finally finishing as Sergeant Major Major :blink:

I worked with a Sgt Sgt.

I also knew a Cpl B'stard. (to be fair, you could change those two around, I met a few of them as well )

And the Project Office for the Marines coming into RAF Chivenor was Major Player. Good guy.

• Like 1

I have a Private announcement that could lead to Corporal punishment of your wallet and General disbelief!!

Over on the Braille DG a company that has an Ace in the hole showed CAD images of 72nd 'Cents', 3 & 5 to start I believe.

Also Black Dog does a resin version - full kit!

• Like 1

ACE from the Ukraine is working on a line of 1/72 Centurions, but it isn't even on the projects page of their website yet.

I have a 1/72 Pak 43/41 by Ace here....a terrible kit

ps: I thought the term 'general complaint' to be a good translation of the german term....looks like I was wrong :oops:

• Like 1

ps: I thought the term 'general complaint' to be a good translation of the german term....looks like I was wrong :oops:

Your translation was good. You didn't make any allowance for the very strange British sense of humour though.

• Like 2