Do You Chaps Ever ..........................

Join the club, Terry!

I don't know, perhaps it's the relative lack of popularity of ship models on the site, it draws a smaller group of shoppers. Perhaps it's the comparative rarity of ship models that means the higher 2nd hand prices aren't as attractive.

I had some up this week, and both went on eBay before Britmodeller.

I'm always looking in there, and I check yours often Terry; however, I build 1:1200 and 1:350 surface ships and yours tend to be either out of scale for me, or subs - or I already have it.

Mike

While I often browse the For Sale sections to look at the ships on offer, I seldom make purchase. I think the reason for this is that I generally use aftermarket sets for 1/700 and 1/350 scale that can effectively double the cost of the build, so I either have to commit to a short term investment, or otherwise it just ends up in the stash cupboard with the other ships awaiting their PE sets. However, should the right kit be available at the right time then I'd be happy to take it off your hands instead of buying through online retailers.

Ross.

Hi Terry, with regards to submarines, most people put up the revell u-boats and the airfix trafalgar for sale which most submarine modellers have got already, it wouild be different if say an old pit-road resin example surfaced or the more obscure waterline and foreign submarines in resin.

As you said these do tend to sale on ebay, as they are still sort after, good luck.

All the best Chris