Wacky Wabbit - G-BJST

madaboutmodels

Evening All,

Thought id share one of my photos of G-BJST on its ferry flight from Clacton to Duxford in some rather miserable conditions...

Its now due to based at Duxford operating pleasure flights with classic wings.

This is my first attempt at air 2 air, so C&C's are welcome!

Regards

Bradley

• Like 8

That's a nice shot Bradley.

I wonder if it was this aircraft that I saw a little while ago?

I heard a piston engined aircraft performing overhead and when I got the binocs on it it was a desert cammo'ed Harvard.

Perhaps there are more than one in this scheme but the one I saw seemed to be giving a flyby over an area of housing....could it have been commisioned by a paying customer as a birthday surprise or somesuch I wonder?

Anyhoo, this is a cracking effort of A2A photography given that it's your first go.

Good job.

That's a nice shot Bradley.

I wonder if it was this aircraft that I saw a little while ago?

I heard a piston engined aircraft performing overhead and when I got the binocs on it it was a desert cammo'ed Harvard.

Perhaps there are more than one in this scheme but the one I saw seemed to be giving a flyby over an area of housing....could it have been commisioned by a paying customer as a birthday surprise or somesuch I wonder?

Anyhoo, this is a cracking effort of A2A photography given that it's your first go.

Good job.

Im not sure if any other harvards are in Camo. This one was at Duxford all day, The air show is on today and tomorrow.

And thanks for the comment! Im happy considering it was through the glass in a cessna.